TheGodsguild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGodsguild

TheGods guild on salamander server's forums

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAN`T CONNECT

Go down 
+3
Vaith
natas
RaZieLRaH
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
curseddarkness

curseddarkness

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-06-21

CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 am

plz dont have said that everywhere i mean i think ppl will c ur thread about that...
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:51 am

now only the index and the test servers are down u can play using "the trick" but i wanna conect normal Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
curseddarkness

curseddarkness

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:52 am

Y u want 2 conncet the normal way when u can use glitch abuse
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:14 am

they fixed the problem all u need is a new LAUNCHER get it form

http://rappelz.spartancommand.net/index.php

yes now all can play Very Happy

hope the problems are gone Wink
Back to top Go down
curseddarkness

curseddarkness

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 am

MINE WONT BE =( A WELL ILL ASK IN TECH SUPPORT WHEN SERVER COMES BACK UP (dang caps lock)
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:55 am

here sayes the index server is down http://epic4.alizarinhq.com/ but whit the new LAUNCHER i can connect this is strange scratch well i can play this is important Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaith

Vaith

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:18 am

Perfect World is awesome.
I'll play some more tonight and take some screenshots for you.

And I love ROSE online. I love cartoony style MMO's. My very first MMO was Nexus TK. It was 2D, and I played that for 4 years.
I play ROSE on a free server. It's a fun game, and it's even better free. lol

www.aruarose.com If you want to give it a try. Plenty of people and still no lag.
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 am

this is shit the game dosent work again Sad
maby is time for a new game cuz this one is never working like is shoud
Back to top Go down
curseddarkness

curseddarkness

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:16 am

yea every1 quit rappelz and start a new game but stay on the fourms 2 be able 2 talk 2 every1 still
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:47 am

yes i will tryed 3 games today they ware crap i WANNA PLAY RAPPELZ
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:12 pm

FROM http://rappelz.spartancommand.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=174

Currently, the certification server for Rappelz is offline. We are aware of the issue and are working hard to bring it back online as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot give an ETA on when this might happen.

I'd also like to address some of the other issues that are taking place right now. The forums are offline for extended maintenance (longer than we would have liked them to have been). They will be back online very soon.

We understand that the timing of their absence could not be more worse, given the server issues this past week. However, I would like to emphasize that they were not brought offline intentionally in order to keep players in the dark and to ignore all of the spam and frustrating posts that would likely be made during this time.

Regarding the rappelz @ gala-net.com email address, please keep sending us emails and let us know if you still are receiving the mailbox full error (post on here and say so). We have been trying our hardest to keep up with all of the emails and to inform users about the issues over the past few weeks. Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of emails, it is not always possible for us to get back to you within a day.

Lastly, regarding compensation for the weeks of downtime and lag, we DO have plans that will reward our players for their patience and understanding through this frustrating time. What exactly that compensation is will be announced when the official forums are back online.

Also, thank you to the volunteers that have helped keep people informed when the GM's were unavailable.

Hope to see the game back online soon
Back to top Go down
curseddarkness

curseddarkness

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:15 pm

mind giving a shorter version?
Back to top Go down
CloudRyu

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:28 pm

shorter verison

we f-ed up b/c once again w dont know what we r doing, were sorry, be patient like always
Back to top Go down
curseddarkness

curseddarkness

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
RaZieLRaH

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:34 am

lol short version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN`T CONNECT   CAN`T CONNECT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN`T CONNECT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheGodsguild :: General :: Rappelz Chat-
Jump to: